This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Starting a new blog

 I have a paid blog but I have decided to down grade because it's an expense I don't really need as I am not making any money from blogging about books. I have a youtube channel that I use more than my blog so it just seemed like a better thing for me to do and I can get rid of an extra expense a month.

I was formerly Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! on wordpress. I decided to just use my youtube name here so it could all be the same. Hope to start reviewing on this platform soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week in Review #80

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...