This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Week in Review #24

The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Hope everyone is okay as I know there have been some nasty storms where rain, tornados or snow! We had a bit of rain but not like some and the weather has been pretty decent here.

Since it's March it's like full on Mysteries of all sort for March Mystery Madness! Like I don't read mostly mysteries anyway...lol. Also still watching Columbo and that has been pretty much the only thing I am currently watching, almost done with all the seasons. :)

Have a great day and happy reading!

What you might have missed on my blog


Review of Triptych
February Wrap Up

Books I have added

 Netgalley

  • Have You Seen Her - It's a Thriller and set in Yosemite National Park, that is about all I know. :)

Books read last week

  • The Other Family - Thriller, not very good.
  • An Ambush of Widows - Thriller, just okay.
  • Hide and Geek - Middle Grade mystery and a lot of fun!

Currently reading

  • High Stakes Blizzard - I am enjoying this inspirational suspense novel. I am 26% into it.
  • No Strangers Here - Just started this one yesterday and glad I havet he audiobook to follow along with the ebook as I am liking it but all the Irish Names do not look like how they are actually pronounced. :) 15% into it.
  • Nothing Interesting Happens to Ethan Fairmont - Print book and I am liking it okay so far but not far into it on page 39.
  • Wait For Me - This one is a bit strange as the MC is having visions and hearing voices, suppose to be maybe a past life thing..it's a mystery too so just not sure about it yet but 35% Into it.

What might be up next


How was your week? What did you get?


14 comments:

  1. Sorry about the storms in your area. Hope the weather gets better for you soon!

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We have a few really nice days then more rain but at least it's not SNOW! :)

      Delete
  2. Columbo sounds fun. I like some of those old shows. I got watching The Rockford Files with my mom when she was recovering and while I used to think it was dumb as a kid, as an adult it wasn't... bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love The Rockford Files!! Huge James Gardner fan. :)

      Delete
  3. I do enjoy the older shows. They are fun to binge watch. Have You Seen Her looks good. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hide and Geek sounds a great one!
    Enjoy your books this week!
    https://wordsandpeace.com/2023/03/05/sunday-post-81-03-05-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Columbo! My parents used to watch that on TV but they wouldn't let me watch it, I guess I was too young. Now I'm curious😁 Have a good week, Stormi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny because it is so tame compared to what is on tv these days...lol.

      Delete
  6. Our weather has been stormy too. Fortunately, it hasn't been too bad. We just have more snow again.

    I haven't thought of Columbo for such a long time. My parents used to watch it and I'd watch the occasional episode with them.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These days I welcome my older shows of my childhood compare to what is on tv these days. :)

      Delete
  7. We had tornadoes and storms but thankfully no damage other than some branches down. That's too bad about the Wendy Corsi Staub book. I've found her to be a bit inconsistent but sometimes I really enjoy her books. I haven't watched Columbo in ages! I need to do some rewatching. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun watching the old shows and picking out actors that you might now really have remember back then but seen them in other shows when they are older! :)

      Delete

Week in Review #78

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...