This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Vamptember Announcement!

Barb came up with a fun readathon event and asked me to join in and I was like sure! It's more of a blogger/booktuber collab as I will be making an announcement on my booktube channel but wanted to also put it on here as well. Please check out my booktube channel if you haven't already and also go and check out Barb's blog Booker T's Farm!

So this event is to basically read anything with vampires in it. They can be kids books, Middle Grade, Young Adult or Adult. The vampires and be the main character or a side character. We have to different ways you can participate. 

For those that may just want to do there own thing and just read what ever they want that has vampires in it. For this we have levels:

The Littlest Vampire - Read one book.

Bunnicula - Read two books.

Damon Salvatore - Read three books.

Dracula - Read 4 or more books.

Or if you would like to do a bingo card and see how many of the prompts you can hit you can do that.


Hope you will join in on the fun!! 

2 comments:

Week in Review #97

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...