This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Week in Review #12



The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Hi everyone!! How is it already December! The weather is looking so gloomy which makes me gloomy. I need sunshine! It's not as cold as it could be but I think that might be coming soon. I know I am just counting down the days till more daylight and warmer weather. :) 
Nothing really happened this week but I did watch some Christmas movies. :) I think one of my favorites so far is I'm Glad it's Christmas on the GAC channel. I have been watching it mostly. I have watched a few on Hallmark, Haul out the Holly was super fun. 

Books I have added

 

  • Vinyl Resting Place - A cozy mystery in a record/coffee shop!
  • Of Manners and Murder - New historical mystery series.
  • What Happens in the Ballroom - I really liked this author and this series!
  • Fateful Words - One of my favorite series, so excited to see a new one is coming out.

Books read last week

 

  • Blood Brothers - My last Nora book of November! :) I liked it.
  • Murder in Mayfair - Start of what I am sure will become a favorite historical mystery series.
  • A Boy Called Christmas - I liked this one and now I need to watch the show.
  • My Kind of Christmas - This was a decent Christmas romance, cutsy.
  • Rancher's Christmas Storm - A decent spicy Christmas romance.

Currently reading

 

  • Berried at Sea - working on some of those series I am in the middle of trying to catch up!
  • Spaced Out - I realized I only have two books of Stuart Gibbs read everything he has currently out, so need to get them done.
  • The Christmas Spirit - I feel like this one is going to be fun, it's about to male friends who swap jobs for a few days as they each think the other has easier jobs, one is a pastor the other a bar owner...lol. I am going to guess that each will find love while being in those switched places.
  • Nickel Bay Nick - I am wanting to read some MG Christmas books and was recommended this one so going to give it a go.

What might be up next


How was your week? What did you get?


6 comments:

  1. It's been gloomy here too a little off and on- I never thought I suffered fro seasonal Affective Disorder before lol but I wondered a couple times this week! My mood definitely fluctuated with the weather! I need some sun too...

    I love the holiday shows this time of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch the holiday shows trying to get in the mood but I am still a Grinch. :)

      Delete
  2. It's gloomy here too. I hope the weather gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloomy here in Arkansas, too. I hope the sun visits all of us soon!

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #78

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...