This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Week in Review #14

 


The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Okay, I am done with the cold, bring on Spring! I know others are colder than I am but we have a day coming up that has a low of -6 and I am not having it!! No, no, no, give me my warm weather back!

I don't think much happened this week or if it did I had done forgot...lol. Didn't even really watch any Christmas movies.

Have a great week and happy reading!

What you might have missed on my blog


Review of Harvest Moon

Books I have added

 

  • Set Up in the City - This is the fourth book in the Colt Brothers Investigation series. I am currently reading #3 as it's a Christmas one then I need to go back and read #1 and #2 as it's driving me crazy reading out of order...lol. Then I will be ready for this one! :)
  • Texas Bodyguard: Luke - First book in the the Texas Bodyguard series.
  • The Golden Spoon - It's thriller that is billed as Only Murders in the Building meets The Maid and so I am curious as I haven't read The Maid but I have watched the Only Murders tv show.
  • Last Known Location - Just sounded like an interesting thriller.

Books read last week

 

  • Bring Me Home For Christmas - Another great installment in the Virgin River series!
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Witness - This was decent and book two in a spin off series from the Witchless in Seattle series.
  • How to Fight a Dragon's Fury - Bittersweet as this is the end of a fun middle grade series!
  • Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen - The first book in the Year Round Christmas mystery series, it was decent.

Currently reading

 

  • The Christmas Pig - I didn't read on this one this past week.
  • Tinsel - I didn't read on this one either!
  • Murder and Mistletoe - Read a few pages.
  • Christmas Ransom - I read a lot of this one, I am enjoying it.
  • Quest Kids - I read several chapters and should finish it up this week.

What might be up next

 Not sure.

How was your week? What did you get?


4 comments:

  1. Those Harlequins look good. I love the Intrigue line. I hope you get some warm weather soon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm over it. Like I said on my post, I usually don't mind overcast weather- I'm used to it- but for some reason this year I'm just like nope.

    Hope you have a nice holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It got down to 40 here and I'm vowing to not go outside until it gets warmer. I'm not a fan of cold! I think the Vicki Delany series gets better as it goes along though I never understood why she didn't fire Jackie. She's just the worst. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really cold in my new town but not that cold! Stay warm😁

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #78

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...