This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Week in Review #32

The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Hi Everyone! The weather sure has been strange this past week. It got cold enough I had to build a fire again...blah! Hoping this coming week will be nicer.

How is April already ending!!!

Not a lot worth noting happened this week. I did watch some more movies, I like Killer Animal movies so watched The Bees and Kiss of the Tarancula both from the 70s, the spider one was better than the bees...lol.

Have a great day and happy reading!

What you might have missed on my blog

Review of Heart of Evil

Books I have added

  • It Found Us - This cover is super creepy for a middle grade horror book, but I do love this author!
  • Escape From Grimestone Manor - Looked like a fun light spooky middle grade.
  • Murder at Merton Library - Can't wait to get to this one! I love this historical mystery series!
  • The Camp - Sounded like a fun slasher campfire story.

Books read last week

  • Discovery of Witches - Fantastic reread, love the All Souls Trilogy.
  • Gone Missing - Another good read from the Kate Burkholder series.
  • Thin Ice - This is a little grittier of a cozy mystery and enjoyable. Set in Alaska!
  • Daughter Unto Devils - So boring!!!!
  • A Killer Carol - Loved this one and so sad it's the last in the series but I finished a series. :)
  • Freddie McFright's Chilling Night - This was a cute short middle grade book

Currently reading

  • The Nightmare Man - This one has been decent so far. I am about 50% into it.
  • Who Was Daniel Boone - My kind of biographies! Short and to the point for Middle Graders...lol. I will finish this one tonight.

What might be up next

A Few books that are on my radar for the first one May! :)

How was your week? What did you get?



10 comments:

  1. You're not the only one with weird weather. We actually have SNOW forecasted for later this week!😬😬 Hopefully it will be a light dusting, but come on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been having weird weather too. Your books, especially the cozies, look so good. Enjoy them and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh looks like my comment disappeared. I remember The Swarm from the 70's!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched Swarm, wonder if it's better than The Bees...lol. :)

      Delete
  4. April seemed to just fly by! I really like that series by Paige Shelton. It is definitely a bit grittier but in a way that works. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enjoyed everything I have read from Paige Shelton and I agree the grittier works. :)

      Delete

Week in Review #78

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...