This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Waiting on Wednesday ~ Romance Edition

Waiting on Wednesday has been around for a while and I know that it was taken over by Wishful Endings and called Can't wait Wednesday so will link to her.

I have recently been in the mood for some romances and I think these sound good! :) 

A Laird without a Past
Escape to the Scottish isles with this rugged Highlander

His past is forgotten…
Can his mysterious healer unlock his future?

When Royce wakes with no memories and suddenly blind, his situation seems dire. The only thing he remembers is being attacked by shadowy figures...but not the beautiful woman who came to his rescue. Now Iona MacKenzie’s every touch drives Royce wild. But when news of a manhunt for him reaches them, Royce must uncover his past if he has any chance of saving himself—and the woman he’s falling for…

I like my Harlequin historicals! This one comes out in July. 

Awakening His Shy Duchess
Comprised with a sexy Regency duke…

A panicked escape…

ends in a surprising proposal!

Evan Bellwether, the Duke of Fallon, is stunned when Madeline Goddard takes a tumble attempting to flee a ball...and accidentally falls into him! But that’s the least of the duke’s worries when the compromising situation forces them somewhere Evan didn’t want to be—the altar! At first, his new bride appears painfully shy. Could the key to discovering the real Maddie lie with unlocking the passion of their marriage? 

This one comes out in June. :)

2 comments:

  1. These both sound good! It's been a while since I read a Harlequin Romance, maybe I should try one again😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them as they are nice and quick, I don't really think a romance needs to be 400 pages or more...lol.

      Delete

Week in Review #79

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...