This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Waiting on Wednesday ~ Steve L. McEvil and the Second Wind

Waiting on Wednesday has been around for a while and I know that it was taken over by Wishful Endings and called Can't wait Wednesday so will link to her.


Steve L. McEvil (super-villain-in-training) could not be more excited for his trip to Washington, D.C. There's a treasure hidden under the Washington Monument, and he’s planning to find it first! But now he is running into Perses's minions. Will Steve team up with his crush Sierra and frenemy Vic Turry to fight the forces of evil--or will Steve finally become a force of evil himself?


Dive into the hilarious, action-packed, and villainous sequel of Steve L. McEvil!


This is a graphic novel and I thought the first book was really cute and can't wait to see what this little super villian (though he is kind of nice) gets up too! Comes out July 11th from Crown books for Young Readers.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute cover and this sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound cute, and I love the expressions on their faces, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #80

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...