This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Week in Review #44

The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Hey everyone! Hope you had a great week, mine wasn't to bad.

We had a lot of sun, got a little rain and so the weather has been pretty nice. Hot but nice.

I don't think I did anything of interest to report on so hope you all have a great week!

What you might have missed on my blog

Review of What Have We Done
Review of Manrattan

Books I have added

 Nothing!

Books read last week

  • Mystery in the Highlands - I finally finished one of my ebooks! I think I enjoyed this one a bit more than the previous two which is good! There were a few murders but not several different mysteries which was good.
  • I Hunt Killers - I enjoyed this one, especially towards the end and now I can't wait to see what will happen next as it's the first book in a trilogy.
  • Games For Dead Girls - I thought this one was pretty good, I am always a bit hit or miss with thrillers but this one was decent.
  • What Happens in the Ballroom - I enjoyed this one! I pretty much like anything this author writes.
  • Twelve Slays of Christmas - Reread for a readalong of this series with some friends. It was just as good the second go around. :)
  • Blueberry Blunder - The latest book in the Amish Candy Shop series and I really enjoyed it especially the ending!

Currently reading

  • Castaway - Still chipping away at this print book and its not bad. I am on page 129 of 296.
  • Christmas Bride - Chipping away at this print book too and I am not sure about this one, not really a fan of the married already but getting a divorce second chance romance type thing. I am on page 117 of 244.
  • Mystery in the Palace Westminster - I didn't read much on this one but it's still okay so far. I am only 16% into it so it' still has potential.
  • The Housemaid - Barb and I are buddy reading this one and I am 25% into it and so far it's okay.
  • Lying in the Deep - I just started this one yesterday and so not far into it so I don't have an opinion. 8% into the audiobook.
  • Pencilvania - Also just started this one yessterday as well and so 9% into the ebook.

What might be up next

 Not sure.

How was your week? What did you get?

 

9 comments:

  1. I would kill for some rain right now, lol. Have a good week, Stormi😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we could do with some more rain, but I don't see it coming soon as next week is really HOT!

      Delete
  2. You had a great reading week. Sounds like we had similar weather. I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Pencilvania.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may need to get Manrattan. Have you seen Food of the Gods? An awful 70's movie with rats. This is probably much better lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't, but I want to see it! Just can't find it streaming on anything I have...lol.

      Delete
  5. We had a crazy week of storms but thankfull it's calmed down now. I just listened to the 2nd book in the Christmas tree farm series and it's such fun! I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #80

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...