This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Week in Review #72

The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

How is it we are already headed into the last part of February! I don't know about your weather but mine here in Missouri is so strange. I am not complaining that it's 60 in February and that most nights are warm enough I don't have to build a fire, but I worry about how March might be or if this means Summer will be HOT, not just hot...lol. 
Still be watching old movies, especially ones with Humphrey Bogart in them. :) I am in a retro kick!
Have a great week and happy reading!

Books I have added

 Nothing!

Books read last week

  • Rose - First book in the Seven Brides series and I really enjoyed it! Have a great time with my retro romances! :)

Currently reading

  • Goblin Court - I didn't read much on this one this week, but will finish it up next week as I only have 56 pages left.
  • Snow Angel - I just start this one and so far I am liking how it started so I have high hopes for it. :) On page 33 of 224.
  • Fatal First Edition - I am really enjoying this one so far. I really want to get this one done soon,I need to know what has happened to a character!! I am 60% into the ebook. It's an eARC.

What might be up next

 Will probably start in on my March TBR if I finish these three before March starts. It's March Mystery Madness and I am a co-host on booktube and so lots of Mysteries of all kinds will be read...lol.

How was your week? What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely that you are enjoying your retro reads so much:)). Have a great week, Stormi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good Bogart movie! And yeah the weather's been weird here too... way too warm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm worried about the summer too. I hope having spring weather already means we'll just have a long spring. I hate short springs and falls. Hopefully, summer temperatures won't come until June or later. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    https://jennielyse.com/sunday-news-56/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lots of interesting books you got here!

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you don't end up having a HOT summer, lol. Enjoy your reads and your Bogart movies😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed Fatal First Edition! We had a few warm days and then it got cold and now it's getting warm again. I wish it would make up its mind! Love Bogart movies! I hope you've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #80

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...