This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Week in Review #78

How was your week? What did you get?The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

April is just flying by and to quickly! Though I am so ready for a steady income of warm weather and not this up and down stuff we are getting. I haven't planted anything for fear of a frost!

Not a lot happened this week, I listed on my ebay store and sold something which was cool.

I watched a few more old school movies this week that I got from the library. I watched Pretty in Pink, Short Circuit, Beetleguise, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and Above the Law. :)

Have a great week and happy reading!

Books I have added

Nothing 

Books read last week

  • Basil and the Lost Colony - Book two in the Basil of Baker Street series and it was cute.

Currently reading

  • The Mysteries of Paris - This one is long and could be cut down a lot as it's very wordy. Reading it with a friend is helping or I might have gave up already...lol. On page 234 of 1363.
  • Above Suspicion - I am liking this one so far but just not dedicating enough time to it. On page 39 of 354.
  • The Eye of the Sun - Not as good as I hoped but not horrible. On page 77 of 188.
  • In Farms Way - Forgot I needed to get this one read so had to thow it in last minute and hopefully get the audiobook done by the time we discuss it today! Oops. It's okay but not a favorite series. This is book three.
  • The Tower Treasure - I meant to continue this and haven't so will probably start over and get to it. I only got a few percent into it a few weeks ago.

What might be up next


Not a clue...lol.

10 comments:

  1. In my (mountain) town, the rule of thumb is "Don't plant anything until after Mother's Day" because we always have snow or frost in May at some point, lol. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I hear you! My son was born on 7th May - and in the morning it was snowing... Admittedly that is very unusual - but I generally won't plant out anything tender before the beginning of May. The Mysteries of Paris sounds insanely long! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gardening friend in Arkansas was telling me that her problem is, she gets all her stuff planted and everything grows beautifully but then mother nature swoops in and wrecks everything right before she gets it harvested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for it to be more consistent temps as well. I can't believe The Mysteries of Paris is so long! Hope it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure it's worth it yet, but it's interesting reading it with someone.

      Delete
  5. I'm not entirely sure April happened. It has flown by crazy fast. We were up in the 80s last week but after a weekend of storms is back in the 60s. I'm looking forward to warm weather too! I hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #79

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...