This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Week in Review #20



The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

A very cold week, and I want the warm weather back. How are you all in the north handling the cold, because we had just a small ice storm at the beginning of the week and it was in the 20s and I was done with winter. I must say just keep that weather up north...lol. :)  

Other than being cold not a lot happened here! 

Have a great week and happy reading!

Books I have added

 Nothing! Trying to be super picky this year. So far it's working but the it's early in the year...lol.

Books read last week

  • Secrets in the Stacks - This is the second book in the Survivor's Club series and it was okay but I liked the first one more.
  • Snazzy Cat Capers - This was a cute short kids book.
  • Don't Open the Door - The second book in the Regan Merritt series and I enjoyed it.

Currently reading

  • Daughter of Marignac - Just started this one so only 32 pages, it's a print book so takes me a while as I don't read that small print so good these days!
  • The Pirate Lord - This one along with the first book I am reading for the Retro Romance Readathon. I am liking it. I should finish this one tomorrow.
  • Death Threads - Book two in the Southern Sewing Circle, can only get it on my phone which sucks, so will take me a while to read this one too. I hate when Libby books are read only on Libby. :(

What might be up next


How was your week? What did you get?


12 comments:

  1. My daughter sent me a screenshot of the weather in Boston, it was -3!! I can't even imagine. Stay warm and have a good week, Stormi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, they are getting some nasty stuff in New England area. I seen where there was one place that had -127 wind chill! I don't know how they do it up there in the north! BURRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had some cold, not crazy cold, and are now having some warmer days for a few days. Love the cover of Secrets in the Stacks. I need to hurry up and read more of the Bridgerton series too! Hope you have a good week and it warms up some for you!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read the first book in the Lynn Cahoon series. Looks good. I haven't missed the cold weather since we moved to Florida. I've been reading about the cold weather everyone is having. I feel for everyone going through it. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I live in southwest Mo, so it's not real bad but I still don't like the cold...lol. I couldn't live up north! Would love to be in Florida! :)

      Delete
  5. I do enjoy the occasional cozy mystery and these look good! It is mild here in Vancouver Canada with temperatures well above freezing this weekend. Have a wonderful week ahead and enjoy these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you have had some above freezing weather up that way! I always think of Canada as being very cold.

      Delete
  6. It was horrible here earlier in the week. Super slippery, to the point where I had to turn around and come back one night. Couldn't get any traction. It's a little better now but I'm done w/ winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. some interesting variety here, enjoy! Cat Capers sounds lots of fun
    https://wordsandpeace.com/2023/02/05/sunday-post-77-02-05-2023/

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #78

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...