This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Week in Review #94

How was your week? What did you get?The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Not really much to chat about as I don't think I did anything newsworthy...lol. I can't believe we are on the last week of August already!!! 

Happy reading! :) 

What you might have missed on my blog

Review of An Irish Bookstore Murder 

Books I have added

  • Murder in Season - Glad to see another book in this series coming out! The third book in the Lady of Letters historical mystery series.
  • Rise of the Ancients - Also happy to get the conclusion to the Zombie Season trilogy!
Thanks Netgalley and publishers.

Books read last week

  • An Irish Bookshop Murder - Overall this was an okay read for first in series. 
  • Rum and Razors - Out of the three book from this series I have read so far I would say this is my least favorite. 
  • War and Peaches - This was the last book for this series, it only got three books, felt like there needed to be more of them from things going on but that isn't the authors fault. It was an okay series.
  • The Young and Violent - One of my vintage paperbacks. Sort of West Side Story without the song and dance. About two rival gangs who are going to rumble because of a girl that one didn't even care about anymore! It was okay.

Currently Reading

  • Adventures in Babysitting Novelization - Just starting this one but isn't it cool! 
  • Hard Riding Posse - It was a perfect pick for Garbaugust...lol.
  • Grave Peril - Almost finished with my reread of this one! Should finish tomorrow!
  • Theodora Hendrix and the Monstrous League of Monsters - Cute middle grade book.
Have a great week and hope you read a good book!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like some good books coming up! Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have many good books to read. I hope you enjoy them and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. August seems to be going slower for me than other months, but September is almost here! Hope you have a great week😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how quickly this summer has gone by! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #97

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...