The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
This week I had a bit of Birthday fun as my b-day was on the 11th but didn't celebrate till the 15th and we went to a bookstore and out to eat. It was a tiring day but fun. Other than that not a whole lot happened but staying in and out of the heat and it seems like this coming week will be worse...blah.
Hope you all have a great day and happy reading!
What I read:
- Companion to Danger - This was okay, kind of gothic in tone at least I think so and I was curious about if the old lady was who she thought she was but with these old romances the romance isn't really much at all...lol.
- Case of the Deadly Desperados - First book in this series, about P.K. Pinkerton and his hijinks and it was fun.
- Partners in Crime - This was the first mashup between J.P. Beaumont and Joanna Brady and at first, I wasn't sure how it was going to go but it ended up being a pretty good mystery and the two started working together instead of bumping heads.
- Night of the Crabs - Typical killer animal type story and it's been okay. I am 40% into the ebook.
- We Wish You a Murderous Christmas - Second book in the Year-round Christmas series and it's going okay. I think I am sort of losing my love for cozy mysteries a little. I think I am around 59% into the audiobook.

.png)
.png)
Happy birthday! I hope you got a treat at the bookstore!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your week, stay cool!