This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Week in Review #8



The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

This week has been a stressful week as it seems when it rains it pour around our place. Last month you all know I lost my senior dog and then Dresden had to have emergency surgery, well now our outside dog (More dads dog than mine) is going to need to be put down. He has a tumor on his leg and they said it isn't something that will get better and he is an older dog. Dad wants to hold on to him for a little longer and it was just sad. I told dad it was up to him. So just been a bummer of a week on that account but reading wise I have had a decent week.

That is pretty much all the news I have of the week so happy reading!

Books I have added

 

  • Cameron Battle and the Escape Trials - Second book in the Cameron Battle series and I enjoyed the first one so was happy to get the latest one. Thanks Bloomsbury!

Books read last week

 

  • Mr. Lemoncello's Very First Game - Love this series and reading this prequel book catches me up, I am excited and bummed at the same time. :)
  • Dark Witch - First in the Cousin O'Dwyer series and I enjoyed it. Lots of witchy fun as I am still in that sort of book mood.
  • Midnight Bayou - This one wasn't to bad and so far I haven't hated my Nora books. :)
  • Reckoning - Such a creepy middle grade horror book and I loved it! It's the third and latest book in my favorite middle grade horror series.
  • Vacancy - This was a pretty creepy middle grade haunted house story and I liked it.

Currently reading

 

  • Curiosity Thrilled the Cat - Everyone has been wanting me to start this series and my friend even put it on my TBR she made me as she was nice enough to add some cozies to go along with the Nora Roberts books...lol. So far I am enjoying it.
  • Labyrinth of Doom - I love Stuart Gibbs as I am sure you know so I am excited to get to the second book in Once Upon a Tim which comes out this month! Super cute!
  • Pretty Dead Queens - I am enjoying this one just not getting a lot of reading time for it. I am about 24% into it.

What might be up next

 


How was your week? What did you get?


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm so sorry about your dog. Big hugs❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your dog. Many hugs and prayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! That is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read Nora Roberts in a while. enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's dog. That's so tough. I think you'll like Witness better than Midnight Bayou. For one thing if I'm remembering correctly she has a dog sidekick.

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #79

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...