This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Week in Review #9



The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Besides the nasty weather change it's been a fairly quiet week. I am guessing the cold is here to stay now and I am not happy about it. Now that the time as changed I will be counting down till get gets lighter outside as I hate the early darkness.

Have a great week and happy reading!

Books I have added

 Netgalley

  • The International House of Dereliction - Looked like a fun middle grade book.
  • Nine Liars - The fifth book in the Truly Devious series! So excited to find out there was a new book coming out!
Print ARC
Thanks Simon and Schuster!
  • Delicious Monsters - Looks like a creepy YA horror and hope I enjoy it!

Books read last week

 

  • Wine and Punishment - First in series and I really enjoyed it!
  • The Witness - My favorite Nora Roberts book so far!
  • Labyrinth of Doom - Print ARC that I had and second in the Once Upon a Tim series and it was silly fun.
  • Camp Scare - This was an okay MG spooky.
  • Wild Man Creek - I really liked this one! It's the 12th book in the Virgin River series.
  • Naked In Death - A decent start to a long running series. I liked it enough to try another next year.

Currently reading

 

  • Honest Illusions - Next up in my run of Nora Roberts book hand picked by my friend...lol. So far there hasn't been a bad one so hopefully I will enjoy this one too!
  • Every Missing Piece - MG mystery and it's okay so far, hoping it picks up more or I might put it to the side, to many books!
  • Pretty Dead Queens - This one is starting to pick up which is good! Only took till about 30% to finally get to the murder so hopefully the solving of it will be interesting! :)

What might be up next

 Not a clue, but probably more Nora and then a cozy mystery just not sure what yet. :)

How was your week? What did you get?


10 comments:

  1. It's been cold here too and not crazy about it. :)

    Wow that Johnson series is on the fifth book already? Gah I've only read one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the early darkness either. I do like the cooler weather, but I'm not a fan of snow except in the mountains.

    I hope you have a great week!

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh snow is a bad word...lol. We are suppose to get some tomorrow. :(

      Delete
  3. I have Naked in Death on my TBR but have been a bit reluctant because the series is SO long. I guess just reading the first one doesn't force me to read the rest in any timeframe, right? Hope you enjoy a good book this week.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/sunday-post-24

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is right! I am intrigued about reading a few more in the In Death series but it won't be till sometime next year. I figure I won't be caughting up any time soon so I don't feel like I have to be in a hurry. :)

      Delete
  4. Sorry about the cold weather...I'm so curious about Delicious Monsters, I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, guess I best get use to the cold for a while though but I am counting down the days till spring and more daylight! :)

      Delete
  5. I actually like the early darkness but mostly because it feels like I can catch up on sleep. I hate the cold though! So glad you liked The Witness! I really enjoyed that one. You might like The Obsession as well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will put The Obsession on my list for next year as I think I will try some more Nora sometime next year. :)

      Delete

Week in Review #80

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...