This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Week in Review #13

 


The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Not a lot to report on this week but that is okay. I have watched a few movies. Since I read A Boy Called Christmas, so watched the movie that was made and it was a little different but it cute. Oh I also watched another Netflix Christmas one but can't remember the name something about a Diary..and of course I watched some Hallmark and GAC movies.

What you might have missed on my blog



Books I have added

 

  • Don't Open the Door - A family torn apart. A botched investigation. She’ll stop at nothing to get answers. So readers meet the US Marshall that is the MC in this one as sort of a side character in the first one or maybe a secondary MC in the first one, but now the series has turned into a series that follows her as she starts off on a new career. I really enjoyed book one so I can't wait to try it!
  • Burn the Negative - Thirty years hiding from her past. Eight deaths still unexplained.
    One haunted horror film. Nowhere left to run. I don't know about you but this sounds awesome! 
  • How Can I Help You -  Razor-sharp suspense about two local librarians whose lives become dangerously intertwined. Not sure if it will be a razor-sharp suspense, but it is a thriller about librarians!! I couldn't pass it up.

Books read last week

 

  • Spaced Out & Waste of Space - The last two books I needed to read to have read all of the books that Stuart Gibbs has written as of this year. :) (He was my most read author this year!)
  • The Christmas Spirit - If you need a laugh and a fun Christmas read pick this one up!
  • Berried at Sea - The fourth book in the Cranberry Cove series and it was enjoyable.
  • The Plot and the Pendulum - The lastest book in the Library Lovers series and I loved it!
  • Harvest Moon - It's the 13th book in the Virgin River series and it was a lot of fun!

Currently reading

  • Murder and Mistletoe - Harlequin Intrigue and so far it's okay.
  • The Christmas Pig - I am about 15% into it and it's finally picking up some, before that I was a little bored.
  • Tinsel - This book is different that I imagined and only around 80 pages into it but not much going on and so I don't know what I think of it.

What might be up next

 


How was your week? What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. I'm behind on movies but I did start station Eleven.

    The Brennan book looks intriguing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to get behind on watching movies or shows. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't started Christmas movies yet! I missed watching them the last few years but hopefully I'll get some watched this year. How Can I Help You? looks great! I wouldn't have been able to resist it either. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you get in some Christmas shows! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you got a copy of Burn the Negative. I adored his last book😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool, this will be my first one by this author so I hope I enjoy it!

      Delete

Two Bloggers One Series ~ Unseen by Heather Graham (Krewe of Hunters #5)

 I was excited to get back into a Krewe of Hunters book! I love this series and even the second go around has been fun. I have several to go...