This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Week in Review #28



The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Not much to report this past week was uneventful which is good. I am enjoying the warmer weather! I could do without the storms though!

Have a great week and happy reading!

What you might have missed on my blog


Of Manners and Murder
Burn the Negative

Books I have added

 Nothing!

Books read last week
  • The Black Echo - The first Harry Bosch book and I really enjoyed it.
  • Cold Blooded Myrtle - I really like this middle grade mystery series!
  • Murder in the Bowery - #20 in the Gaslight series! Love this series!
  • Vicious Vet - #2 in the Agatha Raisin series! It was fun.
  • FrankinSchool - Cute kids books (eARC)
  • Burn the Negative - Should have liked this one more than I did, last 20% was good but was kind of bored though it. I do think others will like this one though! (eARC)
  • Hunting Time - #4 in the Colter Shaw series and I really liked it, lots of action!
  • The Gullfather - Fun middle grade graphic novel (eARC)
Wrapped up a lot of books I was in the middle of and read some little books so even though it looks like a lot it isn't. :) 

Currently reading

 

  • Bright Young Dead - #2 in the Mitford series, set in 1925 and only 10% but good so far.
  • April Fool's - Figured it was a good one to start yesterday...lol. It's for Old School April a readathon on booktube I am participating in. :) 30% in.
  • The Scottish Ladies Detective Agency - First in a new series, historical mystery set in 1911 and it's not bad so far but only about 18% into it.

What might be up next

 


How was your week? What did you get?


14 comments:

  1. Hey boring is good! We had a weird hail storm last week, after a snow storm. The weather here is killing me, lol. Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't you just recently move? Hope the weather straightens up for you soon!

      Delete
  2. I've enjoyed Jeffrey Deaver books in the past. That April Fool's Day book looks good. I wanted some storms here, but we just got tons of crazy strong wind! Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wanted storms? I will be sure to send them your way I don't want them...lol.

      Delete
  3. Will it ever warm up here? We did have a big thunderstorm the other night though- lasted all night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending some sunshine and warmth your way!

      Delete
  4. You're reading some good books. I want to read the Michael Connelly books. I love those Gaslight mysteries and will be reading the one coming out later this month soon.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was suprised at how much I liked the Connelly book! Can't wait to read another one. Gaslight series!!! Goal is to catch up with it this year. :)

      Delete
  5. Glad you are having a relaxing week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    And my Sunday Watch for movie and TV fans!

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy reading, April Fool's caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April Fool's was okay, old school point horror novel. :)

      Delete
  7. Boring is always good as is taking a break from getting new books! Enjoy your reading and the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete

Two Bloggers One Series ~ Unseen by Heather Graham (Krewe of Hunters #5)

 I was excited to get back into a Krewe of Hunters book! I love this series and even the second go around has been fun. I have several to go...