This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Ghost Job

I haven't done this kind of post since changing blogs so thought I would start doing them again. Waiting on Wednesday has been around for a while and I know that it was taken over by Wishful Endings and called Can't wait Wednesday so will link to her


Ghosts make the best thieves in this pitch-perfect middle grade adventure from the acclaimed author of Weird Kid. Perfect for fans of Gordon Korman and John David Anderson--and anyone looking for an Ocean's 11-style heist!

Zenith and her friends may be dead—but lucky for them, even getting ghosted wasn’t enough to tear them apart.

The four of them were thick as thieves long before an unfortunate lab accident sent them careening into the afterlife. So when they hear about a machine that could return them to the land of the living, they are determined to steal it.

Unfortunately, the magical device belongs to a dangerous necromancer who’s out for their ectoplasm.

Fortunately, they’re great at heists. Because pulling off the score of their deathtimes is no job for an amateur. 

I have read a middle grade book by this author before so thought I would give another one of his a try and it sounds fun! Comes out September 26th from HarperCollins.

4 comments:

  1. Parece un buen libro. Lo tendré en cuenta. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Van Eekhout's adult books, I wish he would write more, but he seems he only writes middle grade these days. But this does sound good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sucks that he is not doing adult books still too.

      Delete

Week in Review #78

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...