This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Week in Review #60

The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Getting this up a bit late but I figured better late than never...lol. The weather has turned a bit chilly and I am not happy but it is late in November so I guess it's okay but blah.

So I haven't been doing much reading and didn't even post last week which is why I wanted to get this one up. I have just fell down the homesteading rabbit hole as well as gardening videos and trying to learn more about gardening as I want to work a bit harder on making my veggie garden grow better come spring/summer.

Have a great week and happy reading!

What you might have missed on my blog

Review of Whispers at Dusk

Books I have added

 Nothing

Books read last week

 

This is what I have read over the past two weeks.
  • Whispers at Dusk - I enjoyed this one though I think I like her normal Krewe of Hunters better.
  • Anne of Green Gables - Never read this before, I know! I actually really liked it, Anne is a hoot!
  • The Pagan Stone - Finished out another Nora trilogy and I thought it was okay. It's one of her Paranormal ones.
  • Chaos Monster - This was a nice short fantasy middle grade book that was fun.
  • Dance of Death - The 6th book in the Pendergast series and I enjoyed it.

Currently reading
  • Of Hoaxes and Homicide - I am a bit bummed that this one hasn't drawn me in like I hoped as I loved book one but this one is just not grabbing me.
  • The Omnivore's Dilemma - Nonfiction and I are not friends so this is slow going but interesting. And making me think twice about what I get at the grocery store.
  • The Search - Just started this one on audiobook, it's a long one at 15 hours. I don't think a romantic suspense needs to be that long! It was the shortest one from my friends list she gave me to try!

What might be up next

 Not real sure.

How was your week? What did you get?


3 comments:

  1. You read so much last week you need and deserve a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have more time to garden and learn about growing vegetables. That's such a great rabbit hole to fall down! Have a good week, Stormi😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have hopes of growing more veggies too. Then again I did last year as well lol.

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #80

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...