This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Week in Review #61

The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Hey, hope everyone that celebrated had a great Thanksgiving. I ate to much as always but not a lot of family drama so wasn't to bad. :) 
It snowed!!! I am officially ready for spring now. It was just a dusting but lows in the 20s I am not fond of. 
You will see I didn't read much as that is because I am still on this Youtube watching kick. I think I just needed a bit of a break as I have read a LOT (mostly listened to) this year already so I am okay with a slow month. :) 
Have a great week and happy reading!

Books I have added

 Nothing!

Books read last week

I know you all are shocked at the is one lonely book...lol. It's been a weird reading month. :)
  • The Quest of Danger - The 4th book in the Once Upon a Tim series and it was a lot of fun.
So I am a bit bummed but I did decide to put a book to the side, it's not a DNF just more of a DNF for now as I just wasn't getting into it and I am bummed as it's one of my 2024 eARCs and I was so exited for it but I think it has second book syndrome. :(


  • Of Hoaxed and Homicide - I really enjoyed book one so I was so excited but I don't know if it's just the case or what but at 21% there has been no murder and it just seems to really drag. I have been reading on it since the first of November.

Currently reading

  • Death at a Scottish Wedding - The book I switched out Hoaxes for and enjoying it so much more! I loved the first book in this series too so I am glad this one is going better as it's also a 2024 release.
  • Omnivore's Dilemma - I didn't read on this one this week.
  • The Search - I didn't really read on this one either.
  • Tentacles - I am enjoying this one and almost finished with it.

What might be up next

 Just hoping to finish a lot of things currently reading.

How was your week? What did you get?


10 comments:

  1. Yep. We have been in the 20s all weekend with the white stuff. Not a lot an inch to two inches. Had to shovel, though. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, at least we haven't been bad enough to shovel!

      Delete
  2. We've been having temperatures in the 40s and 50s which I'm very grateful for, as it means I can save a bit on the heating! I like the look of Tentacles:). Have a great week, Stormi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, love when we can save on the heating bill!

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! No drama is good lol. It snowed here too, we were supposed to get a fair amount but so far not too bad.

    Tentacles looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tentacles is good, it is part of a middle grade series.

      Delete
  4. I'm surprised we haven't had snow yet, but maybe that means it will be a mild winter. I hope you don't get too much more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope nope nope on the snow! Not ready for that yet! Too bad about the DNF but so glad Scottish Wedding saved your reading. I'm so looking forward to that one. I really enjoyed the first book! I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #80

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...