This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Week in Review #64

The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

This week has gone by really fast and so has this year! I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Day!

The weather has been great but next week it seems that winter might be settling in which I am not a fan of and I hope it goes by fast and spring arrives soon. :)



What you might have missed on my blog

Review of Snow Angel Cove
Waiting on Wed. ~ World Famous Nine

Books I have added

  • Fatal First Edition - One of my favorite cozy mystery series so I was so excited to get approved for the latest one! :)

Books read last week

  • Songs of Wine and Murder - The latest book in the Tourist Trap series. It's one of my favorite series and so I enjoyed it.
  • Death at the Falls - The 7th book in the Gilded Age series and I enjoyed this one too.

Currently reading

  • I Heard a Fly Buzz When I Died - So I really wanted to have this one done but I was to busy with other things and so I am around 80% into this one and its okay but not as good as the first book in the series.
  • Mister Lullaby - I didn't even read on this one.
  • A Novel Disguise - I just started this audiobook.
  • The Seafarer's Secret - I was really trying to get the other ebook done so didn't read on this one.
  • Juniper's Christmas - I sort of forgot about this one and so I didn't read on it. Ooops.

What might be up next

 Just trying to finish what I can of what I am already reading...lol.

How was your week? What did you get?


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Hope you have a good week of reading!
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's almost Christmas either. Wow. Merry Christmas toyou!

    Death at the Falls looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year has flown by so quickly. Hopefully, the winter will be over quickly as well, just as you said. I don't mind the cold, but I don't necessarily like the snow. LOL. I hope you had a nice Christmas!

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have gotten lots of reading done this week! Like you I'm trying to get all my books finished up!

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #80

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...