This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Week in Review #80

How was your week? What did you get?The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. The weather is so crazy! Storm and storm and storm and I am sick of rain and storms. We have been lucky that the worst has went around us, but so many people have been hit by these nasty things. We have chances of more storms this coming week too...blah. It's the one thing I hate about Spring!

April went by so fast that it's hard to believe it's MAY! Hope May slows down a bit...lol. 

Have a great week and happy reading!

Books I have added

 Nothing!

Books read last week


  • The Secret of the Mansion - The first Trixie Belden book and I enjoyed it.
  • The Mystery of Locked Rooms - This was good but I really prefer her middle grade horror and was bummed to not get one this year.
  • Wildfire - A fast paced survival book that was at times a bit unbelievable but still fun.
  • The Seaquel - A cute zombie book.
  • Fright Bite - 5th book in this really fun creature horror middle grade! This one has rats!!

Currently reading

  • Above Suspicion - I am getting closer to finishing this one. I will have it done next week! On page 198 of 256. This is my physical print book. I am enjoying it.
  • Spellbinders - I just started this one yesterday so I am not real far into it but so far it's not bad. It's a chunky middle grade at 400+ pages. It's my audiobook and I am 22% into it.
  • Dead in the Water - Zombie Season #2 and so far I am enjoying it. This is my ebook and I am 19% into it. I enjoyed book one so hope this one continues to be good.

What might be up next

Probably more middle grade zombie books it's Middle Grade May and Zombiethon on booktube! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't like Mystery of Locked Rooms as much as Currie's horror books. I really liked it a lot (I think it was second only to Scritch Scratch for me), but it's definitely new territory for her!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was still good though, just I just liked her horror more. Scritch Scratch is probably my favorite of hers too!

      Delete
  2. Stay safe in all those storms, and I hope they end soon. We got a storm last night too, but at least it didn't snow like the forecast said, lol. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Two Bloggers One Series ~ Blackberry Summer (Hopes Crossing #1)

A few months ago I got Barb to try a  book from Haven's Cove from this author and I really enjoyed it but the characters kept mentioning...