This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Week in Review #81

How was your week? What did you get?The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Hope everyone is doing well. We had a few storms here last week but nothing to extemely bad, only had to go to the storm shelter once, but we have more coming and I am just over the whole rain/storm thing right now. 
This past week went by pretty quick and I don't have anything newsworthy to chat about.
Hope you all have a great week and happy reading!

Books I have added

 Nothing!

Books read last week

  • Above Suspicion - I really enjoyed this one! So much I added another of this authors books to my tbr. :)
  • Blackberry Summer - First book in the Hopes Crossing series and it was enjoyable.
  • Middle School Bites When You're a Vam-Wolf-Zom - This was silly but cute. 
  • Blue Moon - Dead City Book Two and I enjoyed this one much more than book one! Lots of zombie fighting action in this middle grade book! 
  • Mission 1: All In a Day's Work - This was cute. The MC can talk to animals and she is a slueth. 

Currently reading

  • Dead in the Water - I am still working on this one. It's an eARC and I am about 50% into it.
  • Spellbinder - I am about 65% into this middle grade fantasy and it's cute.
  • Bumps in the Night - I just started this one last night so I am about 14% into it and it's not bad so far.
  • While Still We Live - This is my print book and I have just started it so only about 12 pages into it.

What might be up next


Probably more middle grade zombie books...lol.

 

7 comments:

  1. Middle grade books look like fun reading.
    Harvee https://bookdilettante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your storms! I hope they end soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got quite a few middle grades this past week that i be reviewing as well. I find middle grade to be a comfort type of genre for me as they tend to have a good lesson, some great adventures and not overly complicated with relationships as much as if it was teen focused books. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all goes well with the storms and that you are okay. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the storms weren't too bad and aren't MG covers the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're staying safe, Stormi! Blue Moon sounds so fun -- I haven't read a zombie book in a while, and the cover is so gorgeous.

    💖 aimee @ aimee can read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're staying safe! I think we must have had the same front coming through here as we only had one worrisome bit as well. I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Two Bloggers One Series ~ Storm Front (The Dresden Files #1)

 Okay so I have read this entire series, or at least up to what has been published as it's not finished. I am still ticked off at the au...