This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Week in Review #83

How was your week? What did you get?The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Why are the months going by so quickly! I can't believe we have one week left and May is done. The weeks just go by so fast and I often feel like I didn't accomplish anything.  The weather has been decent though we are suppose to have some nast storms in our area very early this morning and I am really over the storms this year. I like spring but hate storms, bring on the dry warm weather (not hot, just nice and toasty warm...lol)

Have a great week and happy reading!

Books I have added

  • I'll Be Home for Mischief - The fifth book in the Christmas Tree Farm and I am so excited! I love this series and we were not expecting this one till next year! Coming out in November now!

Books read last week

  • Dead in the Water - This has an interesting take on zombies, great for middle graders or adults who want to read a zombie book but not get spooked.
  • Dead City - A really good conclusion to a trilogy. 
  • Monsters Take Manhattan - I enjoyed it but not as much as book one, more about friend drama and not enough monsters.
  • Strange Case of the Origami Yoda - This was cute, short and can see kids liking it. 
Currently reading

  • Chupacabra - I didn't get a chance to work on this one last week so still not far.
  • August of the Zombies - Decided to finish another zombie trilogy I have been working on for far to long.
  • Secrets in the Dark - Second Blackbird book which is a spin of of Krew of Hunters. It's okay so far but not real far into it.

What might be up next


Not sure. 

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast the months are going either. I feel like it was just April and now we're almost in June. I've been wanting to read the Jacqueline Frost series. It looks so good but I haven't even started yet. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can't believe it's almost June. Time sure is flying. I am so excited that I'll Be Home for Mischief is coming out this year. It was going to be such a hard wait. You'll have to let me know if Chupacabra is any good. I've almost grabbed it from Hoopla a couple of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t believe may is almost done i have a few more books i wanted to get done not sure i will get them done or not. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish your storms would end!! Good luck, and I hope you have a good week😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely the same sentiments from me. I feel like the days are passing by so quickly and I don't do anything outside of my day job. 😭 I hope for warmer weather for you, Stormi!

    ReplyDelete

Two Bloggers One Series ~ Summer Knight by Jim Butcher

Continuing our read of the Dresden Files as we read one each month. I love this series and it's a reread for me, but I couldn't reme...