This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Week in Review #84 ~ I can't believe it's June!

How was your week? What did you get?The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

Rain, rain and more rain, I am so tired of the rain. And that is about all I have to say.

Have a great week and happy reading!

Books I have added

  • Blood & Mascara - This is a sort of crime noir style mystery an I was curious.

Books read last week

  • August of the Zombies - This finished out a trilogy. It was cute.
  • The Lumbering Giants of Windy Pine - Fun middle grade horror.
  • Tom Bites Back - This series is a bit silly but cute.
  • Friend or UFO - A fun series that I am now caught up on. :) 

Currently reading

  • The Case of the Velvet Claw - The first book in the Perry Mason series. I have collected several last year and now it's time I start reading them. I will admit that this Perry is a bit more morally gray than the tv version! This is from 1933 so a bit in the Crime Noir time frame I think,
  • While Still We Live - I am still reading on this one. I didn't get to it much last month so hoping to get a bit done in it this coming week. Spy thriller about a young lady who gets accused of being a spy during WWII.
  • Secrets in the Dark - Book two in the Blackbird Trilogy.

What might be up next


Not sure.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your rain ends soon!😬 Blood and Mascara looks good, and I love the title. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #87

  How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! ...