This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

My TBR for Vamptember

 

So I am co-hosting Vamptember with Barb from Booker T's Farm and though I did do a September TBR on my booktube channel, Storm Reads, I never put anything here. So here are the books I hope to get to for this reading challenge. 

  • My Vampire Vs. Your Werewolf - Middle grade book about kids controlling various monsters in epic battles. Buddy read with Barb.
  • Serwa Boateng's Guide to Vampire Slaying - Ghanaian folklore about Adze, shapeshifting vampires and Serwa is going ot have to kick some booty. :) 
  • Summer Vamp - This is a graphic novel about a human girl who accidently gets sent to a vampire camp.
  • Bless Your Heart - Group of women in a family have to fight vampires in the south. 
  • When Darkness Falls - The second book in the Alliance Vampire series. Paranormal romance/mystery. Buddy read with Barb.
Hope I enjoy these and I am a mood reader so there could be add ons or I could change out something...lol. 


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Bless Your Heart. I hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope Bless Your Heart comes in soon on Libby!

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #97

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...