This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Week in Review #95

How was your week? What did you get?The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

You might have noticed but I have revamped my header and working on getting all my graphics to match. I really like this and I made it with AI in Canva as I am not that talented...lol.

I can't believe it's the first day of September! Where did August go? I am holding on to summer though I know a lot of you are looking forward to fall. Don't get me wrong I don't mind fall but I hate what comes after it so I am not ready for that yet so I am holding on to Summer as it's not officially over yet even though a lot of people think as soon as it's Sept. it's fall, but it's not...lol. :)

Did you know there is a MeTV Toons? It's great! I have been just watching all sorts of old cartoons, the good cartoons! :)

Okay, I don't have anything else to say. Have a great day and happy reading!

What you might have missed on my blog


Review of Grave Peril
Review of The Black Bird Oracle

Books I have added

Nothing!

Books I Read

  • Adventures in Babysitting - This was short (140 pages) and a lot of fun. I watched the movie after I read it and it was really close to the movie with just a few changes. 
  • Hard Riding Posse - This was the perfect Garbaugust book and it was so cheesy!! It was fun too but I don't need to read any others books in this series...one was enough...lol.
  • Grave Peril - Loving my reread of this series! 
  • Theodora Hendrix and the Monstrous League of Monsters - This was so cute!
  • Homicide at the Haunted House - This was a decent start to a series and very paranormal so if that is something you don't like you might not like it but if you do I say try it! :) 
  • Nightmare in the Backyard - This was just okay. I an not a huge fan of close circle anything and being trapped for most of the book in a treehouse is kind of boring and then the ending was just a bit over the top. 

Currently Reading

  • The Hitchcock Hotel - A guy has a hotel that is all things Hitchcock and he invites some old film student friends for the weekend, because every Hitchcock movie needs a body! I haven't gotten far but I hope it's good.
  • Moon Madness - The second book in the Camp Sylvania series. Summer camp with a werewolf!! 

What Might Be Up Next

  • The Chosen One - The last book in the Revenge of Magic series, so I would like to finally knock it off my series list.
  • Witch Slapped - Book three in the Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery series. 
How was your week? Hope it was a good one!


4 comments:

  1. I love your new header! It's perfect for your blog. I'll be reading The HItchcock Hotel this month too, I hope we both love it:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope we both enjoy it too! Right now for me it's a bit slow so I hope it picks up! :)

      Delete
  2. I've been watching MeTV Toons and I absolutely love it! It's great watching the old cartoons that I grew up with!

    Here’s my Sunday Post and The Sunday Watch

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cartoons are just so much better than the stuff now days.

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #97

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...