This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Friday, September 9, 2022

COYER Challenge ~ Winter Edition ~ The List, The Strict and the One With the Twist!

 


I use to do COYER all the time but I have gotten away from it and want to come back even if only a few of my books will count for it. I still pop in on the community on facebook from time to time but need to get back into things. Boy did I pick the wrong season to come in on because I hate list! LOL.  For more information go check out Because Reading who are the host.

I am making a list of 20 in hopes that I do read some of these because when I make a list I tend to not want to read them...lol. Some ebooks and some just ones I would like to get too. 

  • Pretty Dead Queens by Alexa Donne
  • The Twig Man by Sana Rasoul
  • Murder at the Serpentine Bridge by Andrea Penrose
  • Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn
  • The Area 51 Files by Julie Buxbaum
  • The Sweetest Thing by Sasha Summers
  • Amari and the Great Game by B.B. Alston
  • Spells for Lost Things by Jenna Evan Welch
  • The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler
  • The Harvest Man by Alex Grecian
  • Mouse  Watch in Space by JJ Gilbert
  • A Duke For Diana by Sabrina Jeffries
  • Zombie Parade by Max Brallier
  • Elizabeth Webster and the Cour of Uncommon Pleas by William Ashner
  • Forgiving by LaVyrle Spencer
  • Her Darkest Secret by Jessica R. Patch
  • Cinderella’s Last Stand by Michelle Lindo-Rice
  • An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn
  • Faithless by Karin Slaughter
  • A Brush With Murder by Bailey Abbott
  • Be My Ghost by Carol J. Perry
Okay so there is my list now lets see how well I check them off! I tried to use mostly books on my current TBR in hopes of getting to some of them. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh a lot of these sound quite good. I've never read Raymond Chandler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping I am motivated to get to them now that they are on a list...lol. It will be my first Raymond Chandler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Deanna Raybourn is on my TBR and I loved that Carol J. Perry. I have the 2nd book and I can't wait to read it! Good luck with your challenge reading!

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #79

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...