This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Week in Review #18

 


The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It's Monday! What are you reading?  If you have never joined in on these meme's you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.

It was a nice quiet week and that is how I like them! My jaw doesn't hurt anymore though the inside of my mouth were the teeth were still feels weird but guessing that is because they are missing and it's still healing.

I have been enjoying the nice weather but now it's to rain and get a bit colder...boo. Hope it doesn't get to bad.

Have a great week and happy reading!

What you might have missed on my blog

Review of Daisy Darker

Review of Murder on the Serpentine Bridge

Books I have added

 Nothing in Three weeks! How long with this streak last...lol. Probably not long.

Books read last week

  • Lady of Milkweed Manor - Christian Historical that was more just regular historical fiction than romance. I know it's a clean one but I didn't even really know who she was going to end up with as there was no real indications of a romance, but it was still okay.
  • Murder on Amsterdam Avenue - One of my favorite series so loved it! This is #17 of 26 so getting closer to catching up. :)
  • The Blessing Way - First in a series and it's from 1970 so it was decent for start to a series, I will read more. I just found out they made a tv show out of this series called Dark Winds!
  • Welcome to Feral - Fun and different graphic novel for middle graders. It was several short stories about the town of Feral and the spooky things that happens.
  • Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - Cute but so not like the movie! Mr. Potts is married and they chase after burglers not going to a strange land.

Currently reading

  • Grilled 4 Murder - I read little on this one so 33% into it.
  • Sew Deadly - I read a bit on this one so 44% into it. This one has to be done this week so will concentrate on it.
  • Devil in a Blue Dress - Read a tiny bit on this one so 20% into it.
  • The Hollow - Listening to this on audiobook and I have around 7 hours left.
  • The Mitford Murders - Listening to this one on audiobook and have little under 9 hours left.

What might be up next

 Not a clue, need to finish what I have going...lol.

How was your week? What did you get?


6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear this was a quiet week for you and that you are feeling better. I really have to try the Victoria Thompson series. It looks really good. I hope you have a great week! Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if you like historical book you need to try the Gaslight series by Victoria Thompson, it's a favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiet weeks are good. I had to have a tooth ot too and it feels weird- like where's my tooth???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your mouth feels better! I know that feeling of having a missing tooth is weird, but it goes away. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy quiet weeks too, I'm hoping that next week will be one for me. It sounds like you've got a lot of exciting books on your plate for the next week, happy reading :)

    claire @ clairefy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your mouth is feeling better though I remember that weird hollow feeling does take awhile to go away completely but it does get better. I'll be really curious to see what you think of the Mitford Murders. I have a few books in that series on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Week in Review #77

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...