This is Stormi from Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! I downgraded blogs because I wasn't using the other one as much and didn't need the extra expense. Hope you all will join me here!

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Happy Release Day! Spy School Goes North by Stuart Gibbs

I really love the Spy School series and wanted to give the 11th book a mention as it came out today. 

Spy School Goes North is set in Alaska where after the events of the previous books a small group of the kids have been sent there to keep honing their skills. Things get interrupted when an old nemesis of Erica's grandfather shows up. They must do what they can to thwart his plans. 

If you or your kids love action-filled, humorous books with a great friendship group then you need to try the Spy School series! You currently have 11 great books to read!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week in Review #80

How was your week? What did you get? The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves , The Sunday Post and It's Monday! Wh...